There are two ways to change a location image in your story in SoCreate Screenwriting Software:
- To change a location image from your locations within the Story Toolbar to the left of your story stream:
- Click the image you wish to edit, then click “edit location.”
- The location details will pop up.
- Click the image at the top of the location details pop-up to reveal additional image options.
- To change a location image is from your scene’s location heading:
- Navigate to the top of the scene where you see location information and click the three-dot menu icon.
- From the location details pop-up, click “change image.”
- From here, select a new image from the gallery, or from location images already used in your story.
- You may also filter by location image collections.
- Select the image you wish to use, then click “save location” at the bottom of the pop-up.
The location image at the top of the scene will update immediately.