Another year and another amazing Central Coast Writer's Conference. Once again Teri Bayus and her team ran an incredible event.
The day kicked off with a special keynote presentation by Sam Horn. Filled with inspiration and positive energy, Sam set the tone for the conference.
The afternoon offered up boot camp sessions with different field focuses. Of course, we spent our time in the "Writing for the Screen" sessions.
- Creating Stunning Dialogue - Lawrence H. Levy and Nancy Holder
- Success Hints - Gene Perret and Peter Dunne
- Studio Pictures - Rob Edwards and Doug Richardson
- Turning Your Novel Into a Movie - Lida Sideris, Ken Sherman, and Anne Perry
The evening brought about the Hollywood's Elite Idea Symposium.
- Gene Perret
- Rob Edwards
- Jonathan Maberry
- Doug Richardson
- Peter Dunne
- Anthony Peckham
- Nancy Holder
- Wendelin Van Draanen
The final day of the conference was loaded with workshop sessions.
- Aaron Metchik: How to Write a Screenplay You Can Produce Yourself
- Ken Sherman: The Business of Writing for Screen, Television and the Book Industries
- Aaron Metchik: Improv to Improve Your Writing
- Rob Edwards: Creating Characters That Don't Suck